• Washington was a member of two Super Bowl championship teams during his four-year stay in Pittsburgh. The Steelers hoisted the Lombardi Trophy in 2005 and 2008.
• Entering the 2012 season, Washington has recorded at least one reception in 62 consecutive games.
• Washington posted career numbers in 2011 when he led the team and ranked ninth in the AFC with a career-best 74 receptions.
• He also eclipsed the 1,000-yard receiving mark for the first time (1,023 yards) and set a career-high with seven receiving touchdowns. Washington was also clutch when it mattered most ranking second in the NFL and first in the AFC with 29 receptions on third down
• In 2010, Washington tied for second on the Titans with 42 receptions for a then career-best 687 receiving yards, while also tying a career-high with six touchdown grabs. He also posted the first two 100-yard receiving games of his career.
• In 2009, Washington led the Titans with a career-high six receiving touchdowns and finished second on the team with a career-best 47 receptions and 569 receiving yards.
• In 2006, Washington led the AFC with a 17.8-yard per reception average and caught 35 passes for 624 yards with four touchdowns for the Steelers.
• By signing with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent in 2005, Washington became the first Tiffin University player in the modern era to play in the NFL.
• Following his first Super Bowl victory in 2005, Washington received the key to city from his hometown, Toledo, Ohio and his college town of Tiffin, Ohio.
• Holds eight individual Tiffin receiving records, including records for receptions in a game (13), yards in a game (299), receptions in a season (70), yards in a season (1,428), touchdowns in a season (16), receptions in a career (212), yards in a career (4,214), and touchdown receptions (47).
• As a senior, finished the season with 1,428 yards receiving on 69 receptions over 11 games. Averaged 129.8 yards receiving and 6.3 receptions per game.
• In 2004, was named a Don Hansen's Football Gazette Honorable Mention All-American, D2Football.com Second Team All-American, Dopke.com Second Team All-American, Independent Football Alliance Offensive Player of the Year and Independent Football Alliance First Team player.
• In his final collegiate season, recorded 299 yards receiving with three touchdowns in 50 -39 loss to Gannon, 124 yards receiving with three touchdowns in 49-3 win over Butler, 115 yards receiving with three touchdowns in 59-21 win over Alma College, 197 yards receiving with two touchdowns in close loss to Nebraska Omaha and 176 yards receiving with three touchdowns in 56-14 win over Ohio Dominican.
• In 2003, was selected Dopke.com Division II Second Team All-American and Independent Football Alliance First Team player.
• As a sophomore, was named D2Football.com Honorable Mention All-Northeast Division player and Independent Football Alliance First Team honoree.
• Majored in Information Systems at Tiffin University